Product & Price History
Trend-Review is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Do you still know the classic hard drive? Which makes noises when switched on? : D
But nowadays everyone already relies on a fast SSD hard drive. If not? How about an upgrade, instead of replacing your PC, you can simply migrate your hard drive to an SSD hard drive. Some manufacturers such as Samsung also offer a software for data transfer. The money is definitely worth it.
Depending on the size you need, you can get a real bargain. Take a look yourself.
Kingston 120GB A400 SATA 3 2.5″ Internal SSD SA400S37/120G – HDD Replacement for Increase Performance
- Fast start up, loading and file transfers
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
- SSD must be initialized and formatted to enable host computer and applications to access the drive.
- Use Windows Disk Management tool, or MacOS Disk Utility app, or Linux compatible disk partition utility to initialize and format new SSD.
- Fresh install operating system from distribution media to SSD, or use data cloning software to migrate data from source drive to SSD.
Get it on amazon: https://amzn.to/2IhfsYV
Western Digital 250GB WD Blue 3D NAND Internal PC SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5″/7mm, Up to 550 MB/s
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s; As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = 1 million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = 1 billion bits per second
- An industry leading 1.75M hrs mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 TBs written (TBW) for enhanced reliability; MTTF based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing; TBW calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219)
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers
- 5 year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data
- An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD
Get it on amazon: https://amzn.to/38xgPx3
SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III 2.5″ SSD 1TB (MZ-77Q1T0B)
- GO BIG, DO MORE: The 870 QVO is Samsung’s latest 2nd generation QLC SSD with up to 8TB of storage capacity
- ENHANCED IN EVERY WAY: With an expanded SATA interface limit of 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds, the 870 QVO improves random access speed and sustained performance
- BOOST CAPACITY: The 870 QVO is available in 1, 2, 4 and 8TB
- RELIABLE AND SUSTAINABLE: The capacity of the 8TB 870 QVO increases reliability up to 2,880 TBW using a refined ECC algorithm for stable performance
- UPGRADE WITH EASE: Upgrading to 870 QVO is now easier than ever for anyone with a desktop PC or laptop that supports a standard 2.5 inch SATA form factor
- SAMSUNG MAGICIAN SOFTWARE: Manage your drive and enhance its performance with tools that keep up with the latest updates and monitor the drive’s health and status
- WORLD’S #1 FLASH MEMORY BRAND: All firmware and components, including Samsung’s world renowned DRAM and NAND, are produced in house, allowing end to end integration for quality you can trust
Get it on amazon: https://amzn.to/32wNeQQ
How did the date move work for you? Do you notice the difference in speed?
Looking for a spin mop? Now even on offer!
Backup? What do you use to backup your computer?
Who is looking for a new mouse? Yes, we mean a computer mouse!
Madness! Height-adjustable electric table! Brand: Homemade.
Create TimeMachine backup over WLAN with a NAS?
Is the garden season over? Of course not! Fire bowls are trending!
Garden whirlpool in winter? We say yes!
Recommended for you
Cheap watch box for men
2023-05-26T22:47:31+02:00May 26th, 2023|0 Comments
Sale noble watch
2023-05-19T21:49:00+02:00May 19th, 2023|0 Comments
Discount elecontric watches
2023-05-12T21:48:18+02:00May 12th, 2023|0 Comments
So if you really don’t use an SSD today, you’re missing definitively something!